Saturday, 29 March 2014

Outstanding Interviews/Footage

Footage of architect Colin Laird speaking about the designs of the Boissière Mansion and the Stollmeyer Castle. What is my plan of action? I sent an email to Christopher Laird, asking him if he has any stock footage of his dad, who is unwell to do an interview, speaking about the architecture of these two houses.

Footage of the Country Club formerly known as Champs Elysées.
What is my plan of action? Call the country club.


Footage of Boissière family pictures and the interior of the mansion. Call Gerard Besson for assistance; but I will wait until after the interview with Kathryn Stollmeyer who has pictures of the Boissière Mansion and family members.


Footage of the interior of the Stollmeyer House. How will this be executed? Foreman Mr. Maynard is quite hesitant but I am persistent.  He has asked me to call him back at 3: 30 p.m. today.


Footage of Eric Williams and his Mom Eliza Boissiere. I intend to get this through the UWI Eric Williams Memorial collections, upon the advice of Erica Williams.


Footage of the Stollmeyer cocoa estates and houses in Santa Cruz. Lorraine Pouchet, the Marketing Director and tour guide of In Joy tours will arrange a tour for Lorraine and I to get footage.



Things are coming together but I wish it will materialize at a faster speed. We will get there despite the fact that Lorraine and my time tend to not mesh very well.

Sly.

No comments:

Post a Comment