Completed documentary - Check
Overall I am pleased with the documentary, the information is unique and new. However I didn't use much of Dr. Antony becasue he was rambling and the sound bites would not have made for a good documentary. N
Completed in class display - Check
The hard work and money spend paid off. This team is proud of our in class display.
Appearance Release Forms- Check
I had to omit some persons from the interview due to time constraints. However the paper work of the interviewees used are in my hands.
Permission Letters
Of all the requests made via paper, the only paper trail that came to fruition and used in this documentary was that of the National Museum.
The use of the Pescheir Graveyard was granted to us by Charlene Costello, the holder of the key and descendent of the Peschiers.
The rest of paper work concerning footage were omitted, such as the La Regalda snd brole from GISL, as they were used in our documentary.
Sly.
No comments:
Post a Comment