Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Progress Report

After two weeks of excuses; Christopher Quammie was finally able to produce a 4 x 6 painting for our in class display. A small fee of $800 was charged for his intricate work and for this we are grateful. However, due to his tardiness I had to politely ask Quammie to return our down-payment. The very next day; the very next morning I got a phone call from Quammie saying that the painting was completed and ready for pick up. That saved us from executing plan B; which was create a miniature Queen's park Savannah along with the featured mansions in our documentary and the cemetery.



As for now Lorraine is in the process of securing all the useful sound bites so that when we meet next week; our focus will be the actual editing of the documentary. In the meantime I am tweaking the story line and sourcing other photos for the documentary.


Sly.











No comments:

Post a Comment